C#, ASP.NET Developer Job
San Diego, California
Someone passionate about developing complex web applications. Working on big challenges and working on a high-performance team. As well as someone skilled enough to work on large web projects exposed to millions of web users.
- Development of the custom database driven websites and applications.
- Integration with the 3rd party services, including custom systems, video providers, content delivery networks, analytics frameworks, etc.
- Reusable content management platform design and maintenance.
- Assist and lead in gathering requirements and designing new web applications.
- Working within the team and constantly interacting with other departments.
Skills and Requirements:
- ASP.NET, C# development experience on custom systems using Framework 3.5-4.0 and Visual Studio 2008-2010
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, including database design, stored procedures and query optimization.
- Experience with the database management and Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience with configuring and managing the Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Must possess strong communication skills to work with internal customers.
- Sitecore, SharePoint or any other content management development skills preferred.
- A BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
Client here to apply .Net Developer Job
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500.
HCRM CORP Provides IT, Development, Marketing & Creative talent. Working with us gives you immediate access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated professionals for your hiring needs.
In an economy driven by ideas and intellectual know-how, top companies recognize the importance of employing smart, highly talented people. HCRM CORP is your partner to help you attract, hire, and retain the creative and marketing stars your teams are looking for.
We invite you to contact us at 858.869.0870 or email@example.com with help on any of your staffing needs.
Looking for a New Opportunity?
Begin your search with HCRM for freelance, temp-to-hire, and permanent creative and marketing opportunities today!