Senior Business Analyst
Human-Capital Resource Management – Irvine, CA
Full-time – Senior Business Analyst – Salary: 80K – 95K – NO H1B Sponsorship
You will lead the requirements gathering process and you will also work directly with our client executives and stakeholders You all will need to be able to recommend solutions so clients achieve their goals.
You will also work closely with various development teams and document requirements and functional specifications ensuring they are followed during project lifecycle.
- Lead the requirements gathering process
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
- Translate business needs to system solutions
- Recommend new features or improvements to features to the client based on industry-related expertise, experience and best practices
- Ensure business, functional, and technical requirements are captured, organized, approved by the client, and followed throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Lead business and technical analysis sessions to support new web and mobile application development efforts to meet current and projected business needs
- Dynamically facilitate internal and client working sessions, including stakeholder interviews
- Identify functional gaps and provide solutions
- Author user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Create design specifications, user scenarios, and process flow diagrams
- Provide analysis and support for the client, strategy, design, user experience, quality assurance, and development teams from project concept to completion
- Collaborate with project team to ensure a standard level of requirement understanding
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree or higher
- 3-5 years of experience within online software development environment, or systems integration consulting firm
- At least 3 years of experience documenting requirements and specifications for a variety of software applications or websites
- Ability to immerse oneself in an industry or market, and quickly add value to a project.
- Multi-disciplined individual with familiarity in a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures related to modern web development, content management systems, mobile application development, user experience, and responsive design
- Experience in a client services role, working with and delivering to external clients
- Motivated self-starter who is able to strategically define what BA deliverables would best support a project
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile development cycles
Apply Here: Senior Business Analyst
Staffing Startups and the Fortune 500.
HCRM CORP Provides IT, Development, Marketing & Creative talent. Working with us gives you immediate access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated professionals for your hiring needs.
In an economy driven by ideas and intellectual know-how, top companies recognize the importance of employing smart, highly talented people. HCRM CORP is your partner to help you attract, hire, and retain the creative and marketing stars your teams are looking for.
We invite you to contact us at 619.798.6981 for any of your staffing needs.